WHAT BENEFITS CAN PROFESSIONAL TEETH WHITENING PROVIDE?
- Confidence Boost
- A bright white smile can give you unprecedented confidence as your deal with daily social experiences such as dating and work situations.
- Safer Treat vs. Store Bought Treatments
- Over-the-counter teeth whitening remedies can cause damage to the gum tissue in your mouth. This can hurt and make your teeth sensitive to certain foods and drinks.
- Stronger & More Thorough Whitening
- However, for a more thorough whitening, or to address moderate to severe stains or discoloration, a professional teeth whitening procedure outweighs any over-the-counter product, which is typically only good for light stains, if they are effective at all.
- You want fast? A professional tooth whitening procedure can give you whiter teeth in around an hour. That’s it. No series of sessions like other methods require. Also, the results are reliable, and with suggested home maintenance it’s long-lasting. Many over-the-counter products have a reputation for not whitening your teeth despite how often you use them.
What Are My Professional Teeth Whitening Options With Great Smiles?
IN OFFICE TEETH WHITENING
An in-office treatment will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. You will enjoy immediate results and leave our office with a brighter, whiter smile. The process is easy and causes no discomfort. We can make recommendations for using additional oral hygiene and touch up products at home to maintain your results.
TAKE HOME TEETH WHITENING
A take-home treatment will require a brief office visit for taking impressions of your teeth. These are used to create your personal and custom fit bleaching trays that fit over your teeth like a mouth guard and deliver a consistent application of the bleaching gel. These are ready in a week or two, and we will provide detailed instructions for at home use.
With a take-home treatment, you will experience gradual results that are lasting with good oral hygiene. Periodic touch-ups can maintain the beauty of your whiter smile.
Patients can choose between an in-office treatment or a take-home kit, both using the professional Opalescence bleaching agents that will boost the whiteness of your smile while minimizing sensitivity.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
If you would like to learn more about dental implants, you can visit our team at Great Smile Dental. We are comprised of highly trained, experienced dentists who are dedicated to improving patient smiles. We work with you on a one-on-one basis to assess your dental needs and build treatment plans that are right for you. To schedule an appointment, call 772) 324-5209 or request an appointment online.